Friday, October 28, 2011

Good Bye


Several months ago when Speed Racer moved into his own room, I promised him I would paint his room in the fall.
I kind of forgot and he has been talking about a different kind of room. So this week I worked on his room and one of the things I had to do was....


 paint over Tommy's mural. I hated to do it but I needed to make the little guy happy. I guess he is growing up.

I remember Tommy painting this wall. I sat there watching him and directing him. It was a big deal for me going to AC Moore to pick out the paint for the wall. It was my big day out while I was on bed rest.

This was my favorite part of the mural!! I requested the scarecrow surrounded by sunflowers!!

I can't believe how big the twins are getting. Speed Racer told us exactly what he wants done to his new room.

Stop back tomorrow to see what the I did to his room!!!







Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails