Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bedroom Reveal

As promised I am back to share Speed Racer's new room.
Two weeks ago he told Tommy and I what he wanted for his room. Tommy and I looked at each other and said, "ok".


I painted the walls grey. I really like the color. I couldn't decide between a beige or grey.

There use to be a big shelf and bigger TV but I changed everything and made it smaller.

Have you guessed the theme yet?

It's Rock N Roll Baby!!!!
I know skeletons. He is fascinated with them. Like the cashier said to me the other day "maybe he will be a Doctor." I said to her "that would make this Jewish mother sooooo happy." She just laughed at me!!

The other day I ran into TJ Max (yes I really did just run in and out, I can do that.) to look for sheets for his bed and came across this guitar blanket. Score!!!
I was so excited!! The blue puppy is Nicely. She's a girl!! Speed Racer LOVES her!!!!

I found this pillow case at all places Wal-Mart.

His bed for now. I am still debating with myself if we should give in and get him a bunk bed. I hate the thought of having to make the top bed. I also want to get him a down comforter. It's a must in the Poconos for those frigid nights.
Tommy will be doing another mural on the wall as per Speed Racer's request. Guitars!!!!
I have found some other things for his room that he will be getting for his birthday and holiday gifts.

I just love that the kids can tell me exactly what they want.
Ballerina is now requesting that her room be re-painted. I told her maybe in the Spring. I mean I just re-painted her room almost two years ago.

Hope you have a great day!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails