Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Great Day

This morning, everyone got dressed before breakfast. It was a little weird. Even more weird was that everyone was dressed up.

While we were getting breakfast ready, Speed Racer asked me if I wanted to go on a date? I was so blown away. He told Ballerina she could come too. (How nice of him since I had no one to watch her.)
I accepted his date. I think that there was a certain older man in the kitchen who was a little jealous!!

I knew exactly where I wanted to go on our date.


This is how Speed Racer was dressed when he asked me out on a date.

He even arranged to take me on a date in my dream car. Just kidding!! We were parked next to this at Home Depot.  Yes we went to Home Depot I needed to get some paint samples.
However, the little guy is truly a gentleman, he opened doors for me and even my car door.

After we were done a few errands and a little Halloween fun, we went for our date.

I have always wanted to take the kids here for Halloween. They decorate the whole place.  The kids are at the  perfect age to go here now.

I ordered us three Shirley Temples. Cheers

Happy Kids with a special drink!!

Some decorations.

The kids got a brownie sundae. It was part of their meal. So how could I say no. Plus, Speed Racer informed me that we don't say "NO" on dates. I can only say "YES". The apple doesn't fall from the tree. LOL!!

I told the waitress that she needed to bring the check with the sundaes because when they were done we wanted to run out before they got hyper!!

Some art work!!!

More art work!!

The display of skeleton heads before the kids started kicking them around.

This poor lady has been waiting for a very long time for her meal.

Our Waitress. Just kidding!! Just a display.

More decorations.

The guy who tried to leave without paying.

I don't know who their cleaning lady is but they should look for a new one.

Scary witch.

Nice witch.

Speed Racer said this was a cool place Mommy. Thanks!!

After lunch we took a little walk. I took some great pictures of the kids and then we spent an hour in the Wal-Mart toy section trying to figure out what the kids want for their Birthday.

I love that my son calls me his girl friend!!

Thanks for Stopping By!!
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails