Monday, October 11, 2010

Donaldson's Farm

Happy Columbus Day. Today the kids and I took my parents to this very nice and clean farm in Hackettstown. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it was!!

We all hopped onto the hayride to head out to the pumpkin fields.
I told the kids that they could each get a pumpkin but they need to be able to carry their own pumpkin.


The cute couple that greeted us to the pumpkin field.
The Pumpkin Fields



Charlie Brown and Snoopy looking for the Great Pumpkin.


We got to pick our own Indian Corn.
After we picked out our pumpkins we headed back to the farm where all the activities were taking place. Speed Racer could not resist the tractors that were available for the kids to play on.



My father supervising the kids in the tractor wheel!!

Speed Racer riding around the farm.



Ballerina in the real big tractor.



Still driving the tractor.
After the tractor riding we headed over to get some funny pictures.
Grams and Pops.


Ballerina as a farmer.

After the funny pictures we galloped over to the horses for the kids very first horse ride. Ballerina went first she picked Foxy the white horse. Speed Racer wanted to ride on a miniature horse. I thought I would die laughing at the sight of him riding on such a small horse but luckily he's too big. So he rode on Foxy too.
The kid's new friend!!



Me and the kids. I think that this will be our new Columbus Day tradition.

I hope you had a great weekend!!
OXXOXO,
Janine





Ballerina had a great time on Foxy.

I think she wanted to go faster. Ballerina and her horse ride.


Speed Racer riding on Foxy.

Waiting for his ride.


Speed Racer getting on the horse. Ballerina did exactly what my father told her to do in the wheel.


Patiently waiting his turn.
After the horsing around we had our lunch and then got ready to head home. But we had to go the shop for some Apple Cider Donuts.

I saw this cute ghost and asked the kids to take a picture with him.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails