Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My 100th Post


I started this blog about a year ago for several reasons:


1. I wanted to document what I/we are doing on a daily basis. So when the kids get a little older they can read my blog.

2. To keep family and friends connected. I know I would love to know what is going on in every one's life, so I thought you would like to know what's going on in our life. (I always feel so disconnected from everyone.)

3. I also do it for a point of reference for myself. Last week as Tommy and I were eating pineapple I said to him this pineapple reminds me of a drink I had or dreamt of. He laughed and said "you made a cocktail about a month ago and the recipe is on your blog." Good thinking!!

4. I also blog to keep my mind active, I'm always afraid that my brain will turn into mush if I don't use all the different functions of my...What was I talking about?? Oh yes my brain.

Some of my posts are about my projects, recipes I have found and loved, and what The Nieman Family are up to.

I also blog thinking that it is a way for me to connect to my family. I know that I have several followers and family members that comment about my posts, it's always nice to receive comments from you.

I enjoy hearing from my faithful followers!! You know who you are!! It's nice that you take the time out of your day to read my blog and comment (every day or once in awhile) about what I am doing. I also appreciate the followers who read my blog and know that I could use someone to talk to and you call me or send me a email to cheer me up!!


Not only do I blog but I also follow almost 60 blogs myself. (I know LOSER!!) I follow these blogs because they are people like me: Stay at Home Moms, crafters, decoraters, Do-it-yourselfer, gardeners, entertainers, cookers. I have gotten so many wonderful ideas and I can't believe how many of these people are just like me!! (I know SCARY!!!)If you get the time, actually go to my blog and look at the right hand side and you will see the blogs that I follow.

I have a HUGE project I am going to be tackling!! I am really looking forward to this project!!! I will be announcing on Monday what my HUGE project will be.


I plan to keep on bloggin' and hope to inspire you or someone else with one of my projects or ideas.


Hope you have a great day!!!





<spanPhotobucket src="http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr284/jnieman_bucket/Decorated%20images/28ecf773.gif" width=223 border=0>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails