Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!!

I hope you are having a good week and keeping COOL!!!!

My favorite thing today is a place that I always forget how much I love it until I am there.

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to this store because I needed to buy a wedding gift.

Every time I walk into this store I think oh how I could just move right in.

Somebody else with me had the same idea because he slipped off his shoes and made himself comfortable on the sofa and then began fluffing the pillows. And no I don't mean Tommy. That's right Speed Racer had the same idea as me...to move right in.

Are you wondering which store Speed Racer and I want to move in to?

Pottery Barn.


This is actually the sofa set up that Speed Racer was drawn to.
I love that coffee table.

Such a great craft room. Still looking for inspiration for my laundry/craft room.

Just love this table but I would like it a little darker.

I would love to wake up and look at this room every morning.

I love this chair.

This outdoor area would have me outside all the time!!


If Tommy and I could keep that much wine in our house at any given time I would totally have that in my house.

 Of course if I had all the money in the world I would be able to shop there so I will just have to look to Pottery Barn for inspiration!!!

Have a great weekend!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails