Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Tips

I know you have been waiting all week for my tips.

So here it is...


Do you ever wake up in the morning with your eyes looking like this?
I do EVERYTIME I wear mascara!!! I have tried every kind of eye make-up remover out there and nothing gets my eyes clean.

So, one day I looked over at my shelf and saw some Vaseline.

 I put some on my fingers and rubbed it on my closed eyes. I took a cotton pad and rubbed it off and low and behold the mascara came off! I washed my face with my facial cleanser and my face looked clean.

I know I am so awesome for trying new things to share with you.

I also use Vaseline for something else too. Do you want to know?

In the middle of winter when my face and skin are very dry I rub Vaseline petroleum jelly all over myself.

I know I might look like a grease ball for a little bit but it really works. My Nana has been doing this for decades. Decades I tell you!!!!
Give it a try just not when you are going on a hot date maybe before you go to bed!!

Do you have any tips you want to share with the class?


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails