Friday, July 15, 2011

Favorite Things and Soccer


Happy Friday!!
Friday is my favorite day of the week.
Since its my favorite day I thought that I would start sharing some of my favorite things with you.

Now I am not Oprah, so I won't be having any give-a-ways. Sorry!!!
When I become Oprah or famous like her I will then have those give-a-ways that I will share with you!!

Yesterday I went to one of my favorite food stores.



I drive over forty miles to go to this store!! I love going there!!

There are certain items that I always have two or three of in my cart to take home.
They are our family's favorite things.



This is the best Chicken Dish EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Right now this bag is big enough for the four of us, but when the kids get a little older I think each of them will want their own bag of this chicken. YUMMMMMY!!!!!!!


This is the BEST mac and cheese!!! It is made with Four Cheeses!!!
Heaven!!!


Fresh Salsa!! We eat this with tortilla chips, egge white omelets, and prett much anything!!

Great snack, it's sweet and salty!!! You really need to make sure you need to eat the bag within a few days of opening because it gets soft fast.

I have yet to find anything that I don't like there. If one of the employees tells you it's very good you better go run and get two more. They know their stuff!!

Just thought of one more item that I buy in October and November.

I use to make pumpkin bread from scratch but once I found this pumpkin bread I decided I didn't need the extra work of making the bread from scratch!!

Do you shop Trader Joe's? What is your favorite thing to buy!!!

The kids are in full swing with soccer.
It's really funny to watch 4-5 year olds play soccer.

Have you heard of the Bad News Bears?
Meet the Bad News Bears of Soccer.


I think all of the boy except one are 4. So imagine 5 four year olds. OYE!!!!


Ballerina loves playing goal. However gets really made when she is scored on. She can also hold her own on the field. The kids tend to push each other and she pushes right back. She got benched for doing that the other night!!


When Speed Racer focuses he is really good!! He's a very fast runner. He is the opposite of his sister. If he gets to close to someone he backs off right away. I think he is afraid of hurting someone.

I crack up when people say they worry that Ballerina would never be able to hold her own. They say that she is too nice. I laugh so hard in the inside and think to myself she is little me. I can't wait till she gets older and we go out for Black Friday shopping!! People will be going down!!! LOL!!!!!

Warming up and waiting for the coach!!!

I have a feeling that being a soccer mom is going to be a very hard job for me!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails