Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boat Ride

Happy Saturday.
We have a great family day planned. I can't wait to share it with you next week.

I'll give you a hint it's something I have on my 40 list.

Anyway, we are heading out the door to go to the Farmer's Market then to our
  adventure.

The kids and I are having a great summer.
My parents are staying at their camper full-time this summer which mean the kids and I get to spend more time with them. I also enjoy the help of having them around. I also enjoy the adult conversation with them.

The kids LOVE going to the camper so we head over there several times a week.

The other day Speed Racer and I had the opportunity to go out on the river on Pop's (my Dad) boat.
Ballerina is not ready for a ride yet. I think she has a hard time trusting my Dad because he is so goofy and crazy. My Dad is one of the few men I would only go out on a boat with.

Anyway, Speed Racer and I had a blast.


Speed Racer just a little nervous. He held my hand the whole time!!

Despite the boat noise I think he likes the peacefulness of being out on the water. He also enjoys the" need for speed."

Our Captain. Pops!!!

The water from the side of the boat.

Ballerina and Grams (my mom) watching us on the boat. They like putting their feet in the water.

The beach we were fishing at the other day.

The front of the boat. I love being on the Delaware River. On one side I see the state I grew up in and on the other side is the state we live in now!!

Ballerina waving to us as we go by.

The campground has a lot of hibiscus trees so I picked a few.

Monkey see Monkey do

Speed Racer and Grams walking back to the camper so we could go to the pool.



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails