Thursday, June 30, 2011

Missing in Action

I know I have been missing in action AGAIN!!

I have been very busy trying to get the North Wing finished. It is almost done we just have to nail all the trim and lay down the slate in the mudroom. I am also trying to organize and use all the space efficiently.

Sunflowers from Ballerina's recital.

As you may notice I changed the name of my blog Again!!!

I have this thing about wearing pearls. I love to wear them!! It doesn't matter what I am doing I have to have pearls on, whether in my ears, wrist or around my neck. I always have pearls on. Plus, I wasn't digging the whole Hen thing anymore.

Butterfly Garden at Bronx Zoo

Besides trying to finish the North Wing, I have been doing trips with the kids, having company, dance recitals, swim lessons, soccer, taking care of the house, and tending to the kids.


Koi Pond at Bronx Zoo

After a very busy three weeks all of this has finally got up to me. I have been sooooooo exhausted
 and drained. It has taken me four days to get out of my recent funk!!!

Finally, today I have started to get out of my funk. I have been noticing all the little things again!!


Roses to Ballerina from Speed Racer

Like rose petals that dropped on the table and sent a little love!!!

Recently I made sushi.


Ok, so I made kid sushi. I have been wanting to make these forever!! I finally did!!

They were a hit with the kiddies!!


I unrolled fruit roll-ups made rice krispies and spread it out over the roll-up and added Twizzlers in the middle. I rolled it all together like sushi. I plan on making these again if I find green roll-ups. When I do I will make a tutorial for you!!! It's a neat snack for kiddies or the kiddie inside us!!!

Hope you are enjoying your summer!!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails