Thursday, June 16, 2011

Chores

Several weeks ago I decided that the kids could do some chores around the house.

I decided this because the kids are always asking to do something to help me. I appreciate that they want to help me.

It took me some time to think of some chores that they would really like and take ownership and be proud of.

Each week the chores rotate.

One set of the chores is  feed Bing (our dog) and set out the place mats for the meals.
The other set is to let Bing in and out for his potty break and put out the napkins.
Of course they wash their hands in between. Don't be afraid to eat here!!

Here is Speed Racer feeding Bing.

Both kids really love feeding Bing. They ask me all the time when is it my turn to feed Bing.


Speed Racer really loves taking care of Bing.

 Ballerina letting Bing in from the outside.

Closing the door into Bing's room.

Speed Racer getting the place mats out.

Setting the table with the placemats.

Ballerina setting out the napkins. I won't tell her yet that the napkins go one the left side.


Also showing off her manicure provided by Grams.

The kids really LOVE their chores!!!

I don't have to tell them most of the time. They often ask me. When they hear me making their meals they start to set the table.

In the next couple of weeks I am going to introduce another chore.

I'm trying to figure out if it should be...
  1. Make a meal.
  2. Laundry
  3. Taking out the trash
  4. Paying Bills           
JUST KIDDING!!!






Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails