Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Fourth of July Weekend



Have you heard of Pinterst?It's a great web-site that lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

This morning I was on there looking  for some patriotic inspiration!!

Here is what I found!



Wreath made from tiny flag picks. Clever Idea.


I would so do this if I had a front porch!! Maybe someday!!


Great idea for dessert!! Too bad I'm in charge of the Dirt Pie.


Love this sign.


Another clever dessert idea. I have to really think about how this person got the blue square in there.

How cute a patriotic bird.

Cocktails!! Yummy!!

Love this outfit. I would fall flat on my face if I wore those shoes. If I can find that purse I would snatch it up. It's so cute!!! Great summer purse.

Now I want a fence!!!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!! I also hope you have a safe and wonderful 4th of July Weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails