Monday, April 11, 2011

New Purse

 

It's really starting to feel like Spring here. We spent most of the weekend outside!! I love being outside with the kids.

Hopefully the fog burns off soon so we can go outside to play and do some much needed yard work!!

On Friday, the kids and I took our weekly trip to Wal-Mart to get a few things for the house.

We walked around the store for a while exploring sections I usually don't shop in. With Spring here I needed a new Spring purse that is conducive for my (our) life. Low and behold I found it at Wal-Mart for $10 bucks!!

 

031

I love how big the bag is and it has a lot of pockets to help keep me organized!!

 

032033034035

Look at all that storage. The bag also has pockets on the side for my magazines that I can read if I am waiting someplace for a few minutes.

The bag is also a great color that matches EVERYTHING!!!!

I needed a bag that has a lot of room for extra water, snacks, wipes for dirty faces, money, my camera, and makeup!!

Its hard being a woman!!!

 

I also found some great bandanas at Wal-Mart. They were a dollar.

036

I just love the color!! I thought I would tie it to my new purse!!

I think I might have to go and get some more and find a place to decorate with them. Some of my favorite colors are in the scarf.

Anyhoo…

I took some pictures of the family over the weekend.

He had the opportunity to spend some time on the Lake with family and friends.

026027009010011012014021

 

I love taking pictures of my family!!!

I hope you had a great weekend!!

Love,

Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails