Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Friday



Happy Friday!!



I don't know about you but I am tired of all this wacky weather we've been having!!
I want SPRING weather!!!!!

Sorry, I have been absent this week!! All of my free time has been consumed reading my new book!!



I had a really hard time putting it down!!! It's a great love story. It just goes to show that everyone has their own little love story. Makes me think that I should write down my love story!! LOL!!!

If anyone would like to read this book, let me know and I will let you borrow it. The book also has some of her yummy recipes.

This weekend we are going to be working out in the yard. I also hope to get a little project done in the house.

What are your weekend plans?
Whatever they are make sure you take some time to relax!!1




Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails