Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soccer

The kids finished their last night of soccer tonight. It was 8 weeks long.

Ballerina was focused and determined to be the best soccer player on the team. Speed Racer was having fun for a few weeks and then I think he got bored with it.

Photobucket


Photobucket

At the end of the practice they kids received awards. Which was nice. The one coach told Ballerina that he looks forward to working with her again. He said that he hopes that she will be on his girls team. I hope she is on his team, because he is a patient guy and really focuses on all the kids. I am not a big fan of the other coach because I didn't like the way he treated the kids. Anyhoo, that's a story for a different time. Here are some photos of the rewards.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ballerina was named MVP one week because she scored three goals in one game. The other parents loved watching her and her determination. If she sticks with soccer (which I hope she does) she will be AWESOME!!! Ballerina did score a goal tonight just in the wrong goal!!
Speed Racer, well let's just say I don't think that soccer is his sport. I think maybe football or baseball. Speed Racer is an excellent slider.

When soccer was all done we came home and I surprised the kids with some ice cream.


You see that right. Jimmy Fallon has his own ice cream and it's pretty good!!

I did record a video but I need to find a way to download it! If you are interested in seeing the video let me know and I will send it to you via computer.

S-C-O-R-E!!!!

Have a good night!!

xoxoxoxo-
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails