Wednesday, March 30, 2011

7x9

Today was the day that our 7'X9' addition was delivered.

I know that you are all dying to know. I know that you have been losing sleep over it.
I'm so mean for keeping you in the dark for so long.

There were so many interesting thoughts about what we were adding to our house.
Here are some of your thoughts:

Rug
Pool
Hot Tub
Shed
Green House
Composting Barrel
Rain Barrel
Basketball Player
and
my favorite and really wish that I could have this on our property was a Chicken Coop.

Oh how I wish I could have a chicken coop. If I ever get a chicken coop this is what it would look like.


Anyway I digress.

Are you ready to see what we got delivered?
I can't hear you...

I know I am a brat....



It's a new sectional!!! We hadn't planned to get a new sofa until the addition was finished but a furniture store is closing their doors. Ballerina and I stopped in the store after dance class on Saturday and saw this sofa for an incredible price. I called Tommy and he met me there to test out the sofa.  We love to  cuddle on the sofa  and as the kids are getting bigger the other sofa was getting smaller. A sectional seemed like a perfect option for us. I love the firmness of the sofa. Our other sofa was too soft and sometimes it was uncomfortable.  
Our old sofa will go in the kids playroom when it's finished!! For now it sits by the sliding class door.


I really need to fix the legs on that table. What was I thinking when I painted the legs green? That table was once our kitchen table (when we lived in Parsippany). I cut the legs down and now we have a big coffee table. The kids love the  table. They can sit around the table and do their puzzles and play games.
That table will also go in their playroom. I really want a square rustic table.

The sofa is a little big but we still have a lot of room. I need to somehow raise up the table behind the sofa so you can see the table and the full mirror.

Come on over and put your feet up!!!

Ballerina wanted to send you a little pretzel love!!

Hope you have a great night!!

xoxoxoxo-
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails