Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Orlando Trip Part 2


On our second day we woke up and were treated to a glass of the BEST Orange Juice EVER!!!!


I am not kidding you when I say that this is liquid gold!!! It is so good!! I wanted to drink the whole gallon but knew that I would have reflux for the rest of the day!!!


I am not kidding you when I tell you that this orange juice could make me move down to Florida!!! I don't know that I will be able to drink another kind of orange juice again!!! Oh, wait I did and I thought that I would have to spit it out!!!

After we drank about two glasses of orange juice, we ate breakfast and then leisurely sat outside on the porch!!


Relaxing as much as you can with a set of 4 year old twins!!

Dressed for the day. The weather was foggy but the fog burned off really fast and then it was nice and warm.

Getting his shoes on for a morning walk.

I just can't get over the palm trees!!!

Playing some ball on the driveway!!

The Ugly Ducklingly, at least that's what Grandpa said!!

Enjoying a glass of iced cold water after her morning exercise.

The kids were shooting on Tommy!! Soccer class is paying off!!

While the kids played in the drive way, I decided to go to Wal-Mart to get Flip Flops for Speed Racer, sunglasses for me, and some wine for dinner.

As I was driving I notice a farm stand!! If you have been following me for a while then you know that I can't pass up local produce.

I pulled in and looked for some oranges that Grandpa told me about they are called Honey Bell. I picked up some honey bell oranges, red grapefruit, and strawberries.

I took the produce to Grandpa's and cut it up and we enjoyed the fruit for a nice morning snack.

The produce was delicious. Ballerina ate most of the strawberries herself.

After we had a nice leisure morning and I was challenged to a race with a man on a lawn mower we took Grandpa out to lunch.

We went to a new restaurant called Mulligan's. It was on the water!!!


Tuesday is Pina Colada day so how could I not order one?

Ballerina wanted me to take a picture of her drink.

 The view from our seat!! It was nice to watch the boats go by and the birds dive for some food.

I was taking a picture of the island.

The two Toms!!!

After lunch we headed back to Grandpa's house and got changed to go to the pool!!

Heading to the pool!!

They were so excited to go swimming!!

Luckily, the water was warmer then the air. However, the temperature was low 80's.

Good thing I packed their arm floats!!

Tommy enjoying the water too.

The pool and club house.
Tommy and I decided that this is the place for us to retire!!

The kiddies loving each other!!

The neighbor's boat.

Speed Racer was sitting with me on a rocking glider and fell asleep.

This is like the third time Speed Racer ever fell asleep on me.

After a little nap the kids were ready for an evening of racing around the yard.

While Tommy and Grandpa worked on dinner which was spaghetti and meatballs. The kids played in the backyard. I watched the kids play and I also watched the sunset!!

Another great day in Florida!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails