Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Orlando Trip Part 3

Wednesday was our day to leave Grandpa's and go up to Orlando.

After we said good bye to Grandpa we got in the car and headed to Orlando but not before I stopped back at that Farm Stand to get more oranges.

We got to the hotel but our room was not ready yet, so we explored the lobby. This picture is funny but will be even funnier once I tell you the story about the kids and Stitch tomorrow.

Ballerina showing you the tomb!!

The pool with a snake slide. I thought that the slide would be a fun for the kids but the one who had fun with it was Tommy.

Waiting for his turn down the slide.

Splashing in the water!!

I rented myself an inner tube to float around in but once I got into the water the kids started climbing all over me and started whining about wanting to ride the tube. So I made a little switch and got the kids a gator to ride on!!

Pushing the kids around and making sure they don't fall off the gator.

After a little dip in the pool we showered and headed to Downtown Disney.

We all loved this fountain!!

I don't know how Disney does it!!!

Look at this cool dragon!!!

This dragon is made from LEGOS. Can you believe that??

Our plan was to have dinner at the Rainforest but we saw this cool place to eat and thought we would give it a try.

However, Speed Racer did not want to go inside. We pulled him in to look around and he started freaking out. So we decided not to go here or to the Rainforest Cafe.

Our kids are all about dinosaurs so we thought it would be cool!!

It was way too loud and dark for the kids to like!!

We walked around and all the restaurants had an hour wait. We ended up at Wolfgang Puck's Cafe.

Ballerina showing off my chop sticks!!

Speed Racer was like a pro using the chop sticks to eat his bread.

After dinner we explored some of the stores.

One stop was the Harley Davidson store.


Ballerina hopped right onto this Hog and started riding!!!

Speed Racer was so thrilled to be sitting on the bike. He would have probably sat on there all day if there wasn't a long line.

This store was cool. You know how you can build your own Teddy Bear? Well at this store you can build your own race car!!! You know who loved this store!!

Tommy and Ballerina standing with Buzz Light Year. Speed Racer who loves Buzz would not go stand next to Buzz!!!

This store was all about Potato Heads!!! You fill up a whole box with potato head supplies. I don't know why I didn't buy this but I have been kicking myself ever since!!!

Woody up in the rafters!!

Mrs. Potato Head!!

After a long day of exploring we turned in because the next day was Disney!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails