Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Re-Arranging, Project, and Breakfast

The other day I looked in the Living Room/Quiet Room aka former Dining Room and decided it needed a little change. Plus I was looking for a area to do some work and my blogging.

 2 Before Pictures


The other reason I wanted to move things around was because I was afraid that Tommy's tulip picture was going to get knocked down. The kids and I wave good-bye to Tommy/Daddy from that window.


The after pictures.



Here is my desk area. I know I need a bigger area but this will have to do until my laundry/craft room is done. My desk is a thick piece of glass on the base of an old singer sewing machine. (All things I had in the house)


Tommy's picture is now between the two windows and out of the way. I like the new look!! I lugged the old secretary up the stairs into our room. (I am so sore today). Now Tommy has a comfortable place to work, when he works from home.

~~~~~~Project~~~~~~

I bought these little forms over the summer at a flea market for $1.00. I thought they had potential, but the colors really don't match my house.



Here is the after picture. I love the natural colors with a little bling!!



I added a red flower for a little pop of color.

I like it for now but knowing me I will change it in a few months.

I am a very lucky gal because every morning my hubby makes me breakfast. This is something we started right after we had the kids. I get up extra early to spend time with him, to do some work, or look through blog land.

This is what my breakfast looked like this morning.


He loves me!!!

I do pack his lunch, make his dinner, take care of his laundry, and I sometimes feel like his personal assistant. Oh wait that's what a wife is right?

Either way we take care of each other!!!



Photobucket




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails