Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My New Three Favorite Colors



I recently realized that I love the following three color TOGETHER!!!



I love the blue, biege, and white. I was telling Tommy the other day that I think that I should paint the guest room aka farm room and the kid's old nursery these colors. We kindly reminded me that we are almost there because the ceiling is painted like a sky.
So I could do the walls the biege color and add elements of white in the room.

Ohhhh, I am getting so excited!!! But stop right there.......

I need to finish the other BIG project I am working on!! The addition!!

Oh well the guest room will have to wait till spring. I hope I still like these color then!!

Are you working on any projects at home?



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails