Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pantry

Yesterday I was up super early because Tommy had to catch a flight at 6:00.

What's a girl to do at 4:00 in the morning? So, I jumped on my computer and cruised around  Blog Land!!

So many inspiring things to see.

This one made me fall on the floor and want to start construction in my kitchen.

Ready?? Sit down and make sure there are no flies around to fly in your mouth.



I have seen this a few times in Auntie Ruth's Sugar Pie Farmhouse.
I thought that it was awesome!! But then I got to thinking how does she get the food from the wall? I just thought it was a counter with shelves.


So I got a little closer. Isn't it cute that she can BAKE here!!!! How does she get to the bottom shelf?



Don't you just love how it looks like a window from a farm. Auntie Ruth even has the sheer white curtains. Look how organized she is.



Look around the corner is a door. Oh My....this is better then apple pie!!!
Look where she hangs her aprons. She has a farmhouse door, and look at the old lantern to light her way!!!

This is walking into the pantry!!! I love that she is soooooooo organized!!!


I love her pantry. Do you think that she would mind if I moved in? 
I just love neatness and organization!!!!




Auntie Ruth even offered me a tip. Keep a cute bowl with clothespins in the pantry to keep bags closed!! Time to go shopping for a cute bowl!!

I so want to do that in my house!!! I don't know who would want to hurt me more Tommy or my father. (My father is the muscles in my projects!!) In case your new here!!!

If you think that her pantry is great wait to you see the rest of her house!!
I'll show you more next week but if you can't wait go here.

Before you click over to her farmhouse, get a notebook, pen, and something hot to drink!!

Enjoy!!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails