Friday, November 5, 2010

The Little Blonde Hen


Since I  started this blog I've been looking for the perfect name. I have changed the name several times thinking that the new title was perfect.

Recently, I came across the perfect name for my blog with a little help my kiddies and a little bed time story.

Last week, I decided that I would read the kids "The Little Red Hen"
As I was reading the book I came across the following paragraph...
"So the little red hen had to do all the housework.
She cooked the meals and washed the dishes and made the beds. She swept the floor and washed the windows and mended the clothes."


As I was reading  I thought to myself boy that sounds just like me and the kids thought the same thing because they both said "just like you Mommy."

I laughed and thought hey that would be a great title for my blog. I was a little concerned about copyrights and I don't have red hair. At the moment I have blonde hair so that's why it's The Little Blonde Hen.

I also decided to change the look of my blog. Lately it's been a little hard for me to blog but I really enjoy blogging. I want to share more things with you like recipes and craft ideas as well of things going on it our lives.
So beginning Monday you'll see some interesting changes.
Hope you have a great weekend

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails