Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Straight

Over the summer I got my hair cut short. Which I usually do once a year.

However, this year when I got my hair cut my little shadow started asking if she too could get her hair cut short. I kept putting her off thinking that she would change her mind.
After about a month I finally caved and took her to get her hair cut. We decided that she would get her hair cut and donate her hair to "Locks of Love."
Ever since Ballerina got her hair cut she is into brushing her hair several times a day. She takes a brush to her hair and just brushes it for several minutes. Just recently she brushes her hair and then comes to me and says that she too has straight hair. I realized that she is brushing her hair to make it straight.
The other day I told her that I would try blow dry her hair straight. I didn't think that she would remember but boy did she!!!
This morning after I did my hair I attempted hers.
BEFORE (FRONT)

BEFORE (BACK)

AFTER (FRONT)

AFTER (BACK)

I have to say that I did a pretty good job!!! I also used the flat iron for a few sections.
The weather being the way it was today her hair looks like the before picture right NOW!!!
Next time I will have to have some style solution and have a perfect weather hair day!!
She would love to have straight hair and I would love to have curly hair.
Why are we never happy with what we have??

XOXOXXO,
Janine




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails