Friday, November 5, 2010

Dress Up

The kids have really gotten into dressing up lately.  Alright, really Ballerina has gotten into dressing up.


Here are some pictures...


Halloween Night. Ballerina was a bunny and Speed Racer was a Country Rock Star aka Cowboy. He corrected everyone who called him a cowboy.


Don't you just love the Bunny's pose.

Country Rock Star.


Aren't they so cute?? Ballerina is too funny!!!

 She has gotten into my scarves and uses them. She looks like a fortune teller.

She is a regular chip off the old block!!

Ballerina will even dress up in a store. Here we are at Burlington Coat Factory in her very special pink hat.

 She recently got some Birthday money and went to the store and bought an Olivia dress up trunk. Now all she wears is this red tutu!!! She even has us calling her Olivia. We are all going to be confused when we are around my sweet little niece!!!

So here I am dressing up too. You can either call me Frenchie, Monica, or just a mom dressing appropriately for Halloween!! LOL!!!

When I was little I would dress up all the time. I would use any kind of material I could get my hands on. I would even dress my brother's up!!! They were such cute girls!!! HAHAHA
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails