Monday, October 25, 2010

Signs of Autumn

Autumn is my favorite time of year.
Come see what some of my favorite fall things are:





The kids posing with this scare crow at the annual Mountain Bash.



Taking hikes and watching Speed Racer spend time with his uncle. Uncle Mike and Speed Racer rock climbed together up a steep cliff!!


Daddy helping his daughter hike.




The kids in a hay maze with my cousin.




Endless supply of baby pumpkins


Visiting so many farms.

Freshly baked pumpkin chip cookies, freshly baked oatmeal bread, and an apple scented candle.


Making a haunted house with an old box.



German Apple Cake




Sitting by a warm fire

Incredible views with so many colors

Taking the time to sit and look at the views and spending time with family.
Bold
I just LOVE these pumpkins. I hope to grow some of my own next year!!

Freshly made Apple Cider Donuts


Looking at an old barn.




XOXOXO
Janine

I hope that you have had a great fall!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails