Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Garage Update

I realized today that it's been a very long time since I updated you about the Garage.



My Dad and I work in the garage when we can but things in life come up that causes us to take a Friday off.



I think that after this Friday things will pick up a little bit more. Hopefully the whole garage will be sheet rocked this Friday. We started that last week but we had a situation that needed to be taken care of. My father's cell phone fell down the heater vent. He was standing on a ladder and went to put his phone back in his pocket. It fell out of his hand and hit the heater vent. The battery fell out and the rest of the phone went into the vent. If I didn't see it I would not have believed him. I could not stop laughing. However, I was not laughing as I was putting my arm down the vent to save his phone. I saved the day!!!



Anyhoo...Now for the pictures!!

This is the view from the kitchen. You are looking at the kids area.

This is the mudroom. The fridge will be leaving us next week. The Salvation Army is picking it up.



This is my area. I am dreaming of all the great things that I am going to do in there!!



This is Tommy's office/studio. I can't wait to see what he does in here!! I decided that we are going to sound proof his area!!




This is the kids playroom.



This is the view from the garage doors. I have some work to do in there tomorrow before my father comes. I can't wait to start decorating!!!

XOXOXO,
Janine




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails