Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big Change

I bet you have been wondering where the hell I have been. I've been busy with the kids. Plus our new camera that we bought in May broke so I have been without a camera for a few weeks. Tommy has been wanting his own camera so he bought one over the weekend that he is sharing with me until my camera gets fixed. Thanks Sweetie Pie!!!

Speaking of my Sweetie Pie he has been suggesting for well over a year that we try moving our dining room in front of the fireplace. I looked at him a little crazy!! Yesterday I must have felt a little crazy because I did what he wanted me to do. I moved our dining room into the living room and the living room into the dining room.
I wasn't sure if I like it, but today I love it. The new dining room is huge and I can just see you all sitting there eating while I am cooking you something to eat. I also love the new living room because it's like a nice quiet area I can come in and sit for a few minutes without hearing bickering or the TV. I have some nice calming music going on all the time. It's nice. Plus I can sit at my computer and look out of the front window. I informed the kids that this is a quiet room. If they want to come in they have to be quiet. I've already caught Speed Racer in here a few times laying on the couch. He loves QUIET!!!
My China Cabinets in their new spots. This was the hardest part taking everything out and putting it back in.





I can just see us eating some stew in front of the fire on a chilly fall day!!!

The view into the kitchen. I am putting all my pink stuff away and pulling out all my red stuff. Which means I am getting ready for fall!!


Here is my tablescape for August. All things red and farmish.

The new living room. I only walked into the light fixture three times yesterday!! UGH!!

I love the couch against this wall!! See my red!!


Close up of my tablescape.

The view from the kitchen. You can't hear my music but it's a nice mix of classical, Michael Buble, jazz, and Bach. I can't seem to find my Enya CD. I think someone stole it. Give it back Tommy!!! LOL!!


So that's what I did yesterday!! Hope you are having a great week.


Photobucket
Here is the view from the kitchen. Tommy is already looking forward to Thanksgiving when he can eat his dinner and watch the game. I laughed and told him no TV while we are eating.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I can't picture it even though you posted a ton of pictures! It looks adorable but I want to come see it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails