Monday, June 7, 2010

Weekend Review

Tommy and I started the weekend with a date night. We haven't had a date night in almost four months. We certainly needed it!! We headed to the martini bar for a cocktail and tappas. Then we went to an Irish Pub for some dinner!! We had such a great time. My parents watched the kids and they told us we weren't allowed back into the house until 10:00. That's hard for us. We are usually in bed around 9:30. When my parents do babysit we end up coming home around 8:00. We came home at 10:00. We tried. Thanks Mom and Dad!!





Saturday we were so excited because baby O was coming for her first visit to our house. The kids could not contain themselves with the excitement. Baby O is so cute. She came and ate some carrots, played us a piano recital and was crowned princess by the in-house princess. I can't wait to watch Baby O and my little toots play dress up!!





We also headed to Stroudsburg for the Nascar festival. My little guy loves race cars. He was hoping to drive a car, but ya know he's just not old enough!!



On Sunday, we headed to breakfast at Mc'Donald's. We had movie day we watched "Avatar" and "The Ice Age." I was surprised how much I liked the movie. We also had an over abundance of strawberries. So I made us all strawberry drinks for snack time and strawberry shortcakes for dessert. I still have more strawberries but not enough to make anything.



Hope you all had a great weekend!!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails