Monday, June 7, 2010

North Wing Inspiration

Tommy and I have a goal that one day we will own our own farm. Hopefully it will be some day in the next ten-fifteen years. But until then we will pretend to live on a farm. My inspiration for the North Wing (Garage) is Farmhouse and the accent color will be RED!!! Tommy will do whatever he wants with his office and I will get the rest of the area. I have seen so many things that inspire me. I thought I would share.


I am finally getting the utility sink I have always wanted. I plan on making a little skirt for the base of the sink!!







I love the shelf over the doorway. We will be eliminating the doorway from the garage into the house and I think I will do a shelf lke this going into the house.





Something about this sign screams the playroom to me. I will be making one to hang in the kids room!!




I plan to find a table like this for the playroom so it can be used as an area for the kids to do crafts and also as a coffee table. Plus I love the RED chairs.



Tommy, the kids, and I will be entering the house from the back door now. When you walk in it will be our mud room. I originally thought I wanted a bench with hooks, but then I saw this and thought this is it. We will of course have four sections. One for each of us. That way when we walk into the door we can put our stuff right away!!



I decided that I wanted a checkered floor for the mudroom and my room. I want something that will be very easy to clean and keep clean.





If I have the room I think I might try to make a desk like this one. I love the door desk. It's so sweet!!




I love the sign!! I am always looking for sock. This way the sock is displayed until I find the match.

I am getting so excited!! I wish I knew what I needed to do it and just do it. So I don't have to rely on my Dad and Tommy to show and work with me. Most of the sheet rock is done!! Next step is the new door and hopefully the flooring!!


Photobucket




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails