Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Strawberry Season and Garage Update

Strawberry Season has begun. The strawberries are even popping up in our garden!! We don't get enough strawberries yet to do anything but pop them in your mouth and enjoy. Today I got the kids dressed and he hopped into the car and headed to Andover, NJ for some strawberries. I have to say that these strawberries might be the best strawberries I ever had. I must of ate 10 of them on the way home. Good thing they are healthy and full of anti-oxidants


The best strawberries EVER!!!!



Can you believe that I use to hate strawberries? What was I thinking?


The Little Guy picking some strawberries.



My Little Toots making sure that her brother is not picking more then her.


I really would like to have a bunch of bird houses in my yard.




My Little Guy and I'm sure that Tommy would like several of these in our yard.





I love heading to NJ for fruits and veggies during the summer. I am a Jersey girl!!



Some of the strawberries in the field.




I liked the sign. I am thinking of blowing it up and hanging it near my garden. LOL!!



The kiddies in front of the rules!! There is a lot of them!!!

Believe it or not my little guy spotted this. I want one of these to hang from my roof!! I'm sure the neighbors would love it!!

The Strawberry Fields


We stopped at the new Home Goods on the way home in Newton. Sit down for this I did not get one thing at Home Goods. I saw lots of things, but I am not buying anything else for the house until the North Wing is done.


While the kids were napping today, I did the insulation. I am almost done. I have some harder beams to stuff tomorrow.

This is the wall I did today. I still have to staple the bottom part after I run the wires tomorrow night!!

This is the wall I did yesterday. Not bad for a beginner.

See the empty beam. I have about four of them to do tomorrow.
I am slowly coming along. If I was a general contractor doing this for a customer I would tell them it would be done in two weeks. I am going to times that by three. If I get done earlier great!!



Love and Hugs,
Janine


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails