Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gymnastics

Today, was the Little Guy's last gymnastics class for the year. We started the day off by having breakfast at the house. We had the family over for some bagels and smoked salmon.(smoked by Tommy of course.)
We headed over to the gymnasium. Aiden was so excited to have his family come and watch him do his thing.


My Little Man in the block pit.


My Little Man and Mr. Mihai preparing for the big drop.



Rolling down the mat.


My two guys in the pit.


On the rings.


Jumping on the trampoline.

On the bars.

On the high balance beam.


The horse.


Warming up.

My Little Man has earned his second medal in Gymnastics. He has grown so much in Gymnastics.


I'm sure Mr. Mihai was telling him that some day they will be at the Olympics winning the Gold Medal! HAHAAHA

He was so excited for today!!!

A Proud Uncle Michael taking a picture of Aiden and his medal!!



My Little Man showing Grandpa his medal.


Sharing the medal with Pops. Pops promised the Little Man that next year he will bounce on the trampoline with him.


My Little Man was looking for his girlfriend.


Hey Gram look at my medal!!!


He loved his assortment of glasses!!!


His Little girlfriend Sophie.

Trying to decide which pair to wear first!!


The two love birds!!


Sophie saying we are finished!! (With gymnastics of course, not the Little Man).

Aiden had a great day!!! It was so awesome to see him shine on his own!!!!

After the great morning with Aiden I headed over to Amelia's dress rehearsal for dance class. I was a stage mom for 11 3-5 year olds. Stop by tomorrow for those details.

Love and Hugs,
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails