Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm a Stage Mom?

I must have been crazy when I signed up to be a stage mom. Actually, I signed up because I wasn't sure how my Little Toots would react if I dropped her off with other moms for four hours. It turns out she would have been just fine. I spent 4 hours with 11 3-5 year old. The girls were very well behaved and got along very well. We had snacks for them and they were allowed to bring toys to keep them happy. We even got to sit in the auditorium to watch the other girls dance. When the girls got on stage they all did their dance pretty well for a bunch of little girls. They were so cute. My Little Toots was so happy to be dancing next to her friend. (We'll call her J.) Not only does my little toots like her but likes her mom too. She sat on her lap most of the afternoon. It's ashame that my kids are so shy.




I have to admit it was a great afternoon. The girls were very good considering they were stuck there for four hours!! Good thing the recital won't be that long!!









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails