Thursday, May 20, 2010

Garden Tour


Oooops, Sorry about yesterdays post. I accidentally posted the blog instead of saving it. Sorry!!
Yesterday, I had the chance of walking in my garden early in the morning. It's one of my favorite things to do. I had a great time taking pictures, so I thought I would give you a garden tour.




1. Decorations on the deck.

2. Light on the deck.

3. and 4. Pink flowers on the deck.


5. I love these purple flowers that grow in our garden every year. They are so funky.

6. Our Azaleas, they just started blooming a couple years ago.

7. Peonies that have not started booming yet.


8. and 9. Strawberries that I started growing last year. I can't wait to taste them.



10. and 11. Dahlias for me and My Little Toots to pick. The more you pick the more they grow.





12. and 13. The purple flowers are from the kids. They gave me a bunch for Mother's Day.

14. The lettuce I'm growing. It's taking a long time to grow.

15. One of our tiger lilies. It's blooming a little early.

I was hoping to have this post published yesterday, but I got side tracked. Yesterday the kids and I went to Lowe's for soil. We were at the check out and they had these shopping carts filled with flowers and plants. I looked at the sign on the cart and it said $15.00 for the contents of the cart. The original price for the contents of the cart was $115.00. Of course I had to buy the contents of the cart. When we came home I was planting all my plants and flowers. It was a perfect day for me. I got a bargain and I got to garden. Just when I was ready to write Lowe's off they draw me back in!!

I hope you all have time this weekend to enjoy this great weather we are having!!

Love and Hugs,

Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails