Friday, March 12, 2010

Some of the Many Projects I Did This Week

They say when the Cats away the mice will play and that's what happened here this week. Tommy traveled to Texas and that left me alone with the kids. At night when the kids were sleeping I would keep myself busy organizing, crafting, and exploring Blog land.


Several weeks ago the kids and I stopped by the Christmas Tree shop. I saw these porcelain egg holder, and for two weeks I have been thinking and kicking myself for not buying them.




Since, the kids and I were in NJ yesterday I thought we would stop off and see if they still have them left. And they did!!



As you can see I bought a few and I know you are thinking, Janine you are Jewish and you are going to confuse the kids with these Easter decorations. I laugh because I am not using them for decorations!! Silly Rabbit!!! See picture below to see what I am using them for:

I am holding most of my earrings in them. Each container was $1.69, what a Bargain. I'm keeping them organized and I can see what I have to wear without sorting through every pair.

I also organized my China Cabinet and sorted through all my linen napkins. I made the decision that instead of always using paper napkins we will be using linen napkins. This is good for the environment and gives me more ironing to do.

I also re-organized our kitchen drawers and made a little craft area in the basement for making jewelry, sewing, and other craft projects.

Hope you all have a great Friday. Stayed tuned to see how we are celebrating St. Patty's Day!!

XOXOXOXO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails