Friday, March 19, 2010

What a Week

It's early Friday morning and I am sitting here catching up on Blog Land. I have been so disconnected from cyber world all week.
It's been a very draining week for me. I spent most of the week down in South Jersey for my dad's knee replacement surgery. The replacement seems to have gone well, but there's something else going on with him. There are some other things going on with people that I love and I hate seeing people hurt or sick!

As I was looking around on the Internet, I found this very pretty picture that made me sit and realize that I need to stop and smells the flowers. Of course I can't smell these flowers. I did however just sit here and look at these beauties.

Don't you feel a little better after looking at the picture?!?! I LOVE tulips and I like how they look in the green glass jar. I found this picture on "Country Living" web-site.

Remember as you start to see things bloom or even if you are at the food store stop to smell the flowers.

Beauty is everywhere.

Stay tuned for:

Starting my garden.

Decorating the kid's bedroom.

Getting the kids big boy and big girl beds.

Getting the kids a new bike

and

Moving the kids into their new bedroom.



XOXOXOXO!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails