Monday, March 29, 2010

My Blessing

They say that blessings come in many shapes and forms. I agree!!!



My blessing comes in this shape.




My blessing is my husband and best friend. He came into my life over 18 years ago!!! He is the best thing that has EVER happened to me. He is truly my night and shining armor, my prince charming, and the man of my dreams.

Tommy is such a gentle soul, he would do anything for anyone that he loves or cares about. He would give you the shirt off his back and his last dollar. I often worry about that because I know that he would risk his life to save someone else's life. That would leave me without the best thing in my life.

Tommy makes so many sacrifices for our family. He gets up early in the morning (4am) to study for certifications so he can hopefully advance more in his career. He goes to work very early and comes home in time to put the kids to bed. I know that is the last thing that he probably wants to do, but he does it so I can get a break. Tommy is the best father (next to my dad ~actually it's a tie.) (I know that my father would be proud and honored to share this title with Tommy). Tommy really wants to be there for the kids. He enjoys teaching and playing with our bundles of joy.

Nothing infuriates me more then when I feel that my husband/best friend is taken for granted or over looked. Tommy would never say anything to me or to the person who is hurting him, because he just wants everyone to be happy, healthy, and everyone to be at peace. He is such a great man, how could anyone not treat him with the greatest respect that he deserves?

Maybe I am feeling so grateful, because it's springtime, Passover, things happening in people's lives, or maybe it's because he gave me the morning off yesterday so I could get some alone time. Whatever it is...I KNOW HOW LUCKY I AM. I often wonder what I ever did to deserve such a great man in my life!!!!

I love you Tommy with all my heart and soul!!! I wanted to share with the world how great you are!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails