Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

I wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

This is going to be a great year for us!!

I will make some New Years Resolutions but my main focus (besides my family) this year is to work on my
40 Things to do before I'm 40.

I have less then a year to get my list done.
I have checked off three things and I am in the process of doing two.

I need to get on the ball!!!

But when I make a list I usually do whatever I can to complete it.


happy new years!
Picture Credit


I have really missed blogging this past month. It's something I really enjoy doing so I hope that this year I can blog at least three times a week.

This year as I prepare for my 5k and half marathon I figure it would be a good time to lose weight. Maybe if I share that with everyone I will work harder at losing weight. It's very hard for me!! I know what I need to do and I just need to stay focused on making the right choices!!!

What are your resolutions? Do you make any?





Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails