Monday, January 2, 2012

Organization

One of the things I LOVE about the New Year is all the talk about organizing.

I LOVE to organize!!!!

I planning on re-organizing everything in the house. Paying special attention to certain areas.

I headed on over to Pinterst to look for some inspiration and some helpful tips.

Here are some of the things that caught my eye!!

Organization

I could totally do this in my office.

organization

I love the organized pantry!! I think I need to head over to IKEA for some of these containers.

Organization!

I am going to make one of these for Ballerina. She loves to draw and craft and this would be great for her.

organize

I need to organize all of our paper work like this.

organize

Love this little area. Might be something I need to do before this fall.


organize

organize

Another well organized pantry.

organize it!!


My first project will to be organizing the pantry.
It's Can Can month at Shop Rite and I always stock up on canned goods and other cheap items.

Pantry

Another organized pantry.

pantry

I really like this door for the pantry.

I think that I am truly inspired to work on the pantry.

I think that will be my goal for this week.

Wish me luck.
Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails