Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bright

Last week Martha Stewart had beauty week.

She had many awesome tips to share.

One of the many things I took away (from Bobbi Brown herself) was that bright colors are the thing for right now and Spring.

So, I looked around in my make-up bag and found some nice bright colors to place on my lips.



So what do you think?

Ballerina and Speed Racer stared at me for 3 minutes. Then they started laughing. I started to talk myself out of wearing the bright pink lips out into the real world. Then I decided, what the hell.
I laughed with them and headed out in  the world with my bright lips.

I felt very bright but I didn't care. I noticed that older ladies were looking at me. I know what they were thinking...
  bright colors are back in style time to go to Wal-Mart.

The kids are now asking me all the time to put on my bright lipstick.
I will be wearing this bright lipstick and a nice red lipstick too.

Go ahead walk on the wild side and get a bright color to put on your lips.


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails