Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween and Fall Walk

 

 

This past weekend was a blast!!! Friday afternoon my brother Gar and his family came for a visit. It had been such a long time since I saw my niece MG. Even longer since we’d seen my sister in law.

On Saturday we headed to my parent’s camper for the annual Halloween Party. My other brother Gav, Aunt Ammy, and Little O were there too. We haven’t been all together since April. I hate that!!! I want all the kids to know each other and to know their aunts and uncles. (Such as life!!!) We got there just in time for Trick or Treating. We walked around to all the campers and got some goodies. After we indulged in some sweets we went for a hayride around the campground where we had the chance to get more candy because the people throw the candy at you while in the hayride.

 

 

040

My sweet niece O dressed as Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

 

046

My other sweet niece MG.

You can tell that all three girls are related.

041

The fifties chic!!!

045

The only boy Spider Man. He loves his girl cousins but really wants another boy cousin. Good thing two of his aunts are expecting in the Spring maybe one of them will have a boy. Otherwise I’m afraid he might start asking for a brother.

057

However, if all the aunts have girls next year or the year after we might be able to have all the girls dress up as all the Disney Princesses. LOL!!!!!

 

After all the trick or treating, eating chili, and chatting we headed over to the Halloween Dance Party. I thought that this year Speed Racer would actually go into the party. (Never has!!). It was looking good and as we walked in he pulled me and said NO!!!!! It’s too loud. So, we sat outside watching the crowd fill the hall. This year he was glued to me. He held me the whole time. It’s kind of sweet that I am comforting to him. It was a great day!!!

On Sunday we decided to take a little walk around Shawnee Village. We love that little town.

We had lunch at our favorite place.

We let the kids take their bikes. They were so happy to be riding around!!

090062063065066

I just love this street. Look at that front porch. On the way back I noticed an awesome sofa they had on the porch I wanted to take a picture, but I thought they might think I was weird!! (They should really get to know me before they start thinking I’m weird) LOL!!

067071072

The building in the middle is Shawnee Art Gallery. Cute little gallery. We love going there!! I hope to take some classes there. Another great front door!!!

074076078079082086088087

073

When we were in the gallery and I was talking to the Director I notice it was quiet. I got very scared. I looked behind me and noticed that Ballerina was trying to pose like the sculpture in front of her. I thought how sweet!! Good thing I got a quick picture because she got embarrassed very fast!!!

I have to say this was one of the best weekends we had in a while!! I LOVE when everyone is happy and gets along!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails