Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Hey Stranger. I know I am a big slacker, but I've been busy.

Last week the kiddies had their first school trip. We went to this local farm that was really awesome and I couldn't believe that I never discovered this before!! I need to explore a little further south!!

We got lucky with the weather!! It was sunny and comfortable.


Cinderella Pumpkins.

Ballerina so excited to be at the farm with her school friends.

Speed Racer taking it all in!!

The kids were able to run around for awhile before the hay ride.

Ballerina and her bestie!!

The tractor dropped us off in this field and we were greeted with 100 foot slide. I thought to myself that my kids will never go down this thing. HAHHAHAHA, I was wrong. They ran up the hill following their friends and proceeded to go down the slide about 20 times.

Speed Racer had such a blast with this slide.

Ballerina making a quick escape before the next person came down.

We headed to another area where they had hay stacked up in a maze and tunnel. The kids loved this!!!

In this area was a pool of dried corn. All the kids had a blast.

It was nice to get to talk to their teachers, some parents, and see the kids with their friends. Speed Racer was a little disappointed because his best friend from school wasn't there.

The kids and I thought the whole trip was about picking pumpkins. We were certainly mistaken. When we got back to the farm stand we were greeted with a shopping bag that had a pumpkin and coloring book. Bummer!!! Good thing we have three more times to go pumpkin picking.

Have you gotten your pumpkins yet?


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails