Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Keeping Busy

I know you have been wondering where I've been.

I have been a little busy with some projects.

Last week Blogger was down for two days, I was priming the walls in the North Wing, and Tommy thought that we needed 14 more yards of mulch dumped. I have been spreading mulch for almost a week. I  already spread about 15 yards of mulch before we had the 14 yards of mulch dumped last week. I can't wait to get it all done.

I also have to make time to do the regular house work and take care of the kids.

We had an awesome weekend.

We kicked it off on Friday with a Slip N Slide for the kids. It provided three hours of fun and entertainment for the whole family.


It's a double slip n slide.

It also comes with a inflatable raft.

Speed Racer having a blast!!

Weeee so much fun!!!

I just LOVE this face!!!

Making a game plan for a race.

 The winner...Speed Racer. His side is faster!!


The weather was HOT but the water was cold.


I just love when everyone is HAPPY!!!!!

Happy kids makes a happy mom!!!

Side View

Jumping in the puddle

Speed Racer trying to convince Tommy to try the Slip N Slide

Tommy thinking about it. I told him to wait a second so I could run and get my car keys so we can get to the hospital faster.LOL!!!

Tommy had fun doing the Slip n Slide too!!! No trip to the hospital!!

Saturday we went to the Farmer's Market, spread some mulch, and then Ballerina had dress rehearsal. We left early so we could go to a Memorial Day Party.

Sunday, Tommy and the kids insisted that I take some alone time. So I headed to a flea market.
We had a nice quiet day!!! Then on Monday we went out for breakfast, took a little hike at Worthington State Park. I'll share photos soon!!!

I hope you had a great weekend!!!




Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails