Thursday, May 19, 2011

Garden Tour

With all this rain I needed some color. So the other day I went outside in the rain to take some pictures of my garden.

Grab yourself a little drink and snack and enjoy!!!




The kids and I painted bird houses. This is my bird house!!!


This is Ballerina's bird house. You can see a bird popping his head out of the hole.


Speed Racer painted this bird house.


I don't have a place to hang plants so I use plant stands on the deck to provide some privacy on our deck.



I got these planters for free from where I use to work.


Duckling in the white flowers.
Every year I pick a color scheme for the backyard and this year the colors are red and white!!



My geraniums.


More flowers in a basket.


Our bird bath, my boots, columbine, and lily flowers that we planted in memory of our dog Lily who passed last year!!


More columbine flowers.


My pink azaleas. I can't wait for them to bloom.


My snowball hydrangeas that we bought last year for our Anniversary!!


I recently purchased these foxgloves from Home Depot. 3 for $9.99.


I just love these flowers.


White Bleeding Hearts


My vegetable and herb garden.


My little bench that gets moved around all season long. However I think it found it's permanent home right here.


Since I can't have chickens, I thought I would add this little guy!!


My window boxes. I only have them at the garage windows, but wish I could do them at all the windows.


Our kayak. I thought since it's outside we should use it as decorations!!!


Speed Racer's fire truck. He doesn't fit into it anymore. I just threw the flowers in there because I needed to get them out of my car. But I am starting to like them here!!


A little sitting area under the pear tree for people to sit in as they watch the kids play.

My chocolate pepper budding.


My peonies. I can't wait for them to bloom!!! I was hoping this week but I am thinking next week!!


A little fountain that I made!! I LOVE the sound of running water.



This was my veggie and herb garden last year but I am going to try for wildflower garden. My strawberries grow here along with my chives, and scallions.


My strawberries. See the white spot that's a strawberry.


A little area ode to summer camp.


A recent purchase for $5.00. Croquet. Now we need to learn how to play it!!

Hope you enjoyed the tour!!



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails