Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hike

My parents came for a visit on Friday. We haven't seen them in over a month. Which is a VERY long time for us not to see my parents.

After my father and I worked in the North Wing we all went for a hike since it was about 75*. Such a nice day!! We really needed the warm day and sun!!!

We went to the Delaware Water Gap on the PA side.



My Daddy aka Pops showing Ballerina a lizard.

There was a huge hole in a tree, I decided to put my arm and camera in the hole to see what was inside. Luckily nothing alive attacked me!!!

I am thinking about making some birdhouse for our backyard.

I believe this bird house is for a Blue Jay.

I just love to look up and see green.

Speed Racer and his Grams aka my mom.

I love the look Ballerina is giving Speed Racer.

We play a game that when I say freeze frame they stop and I take a picture.

Speed Racer requested that I take his picture. Usually he is begging me to stop taking his picture. Pay no attention to his clothes he picked them out. He loves those pants and they are getting too short. Time to pack them away.

If you know my Dad then you know he wanted to get in on the Freeze Frame game.

My parents and my kids.

Me and my little bundles of joy!!!
It was a great hike despite the fact that we were missing a very important person that we like to hike with!!
Tommy!! Someones gotta work!!!! LOL!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails