Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekend Plans


Happy Friday!!
I don't know about you but this has been a very long week.
I am so happy that it's April, maybe we will finally get some nice weather.

We have nothing really big planned this weekend.
But this is what we have going on:

Dance Class
Getting my hair colored and highlighted. (Can't stand the gray)
Ballerina is getting her hair cut. (Just a trim)
Taking a hike if the weather cooperates.
I hope to take a couple of hours to myself. (I need a mommy time out)
Cuddling with my family on our new couch.
Catching up with Tommy. (He had a very long week)

I also hope to break open my new book.


I am just waiting for Mr UPS to bring it to my door!!!
I'll give you a book review after I read it. (
Ree Drummond is the Pioneer Woman whose recipe I us all the time.

Yesterday, I did a little cooking so now I won't have to cook this weekend. I will have to heat everything up and throw together a salad!! I love the idea of really enjoying the weekend with my family.

What are your weekend plans?



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails