Monday, February 7, 2011

Medication



Today, I was cleaning out our pantry and on the top shelf I found all of our old medications. We have a habit of getting medications filled and not finishing them like we are suppose to. Don't tell our Mom's please. LOL!!!

Anyway, I want to get rid of them and I wasn't sure how to go about it. So, I called CVS which is where we get our meds filled. They told me that they don't know how I could rid of the meds. The pharmicists told me that I should call our township. I called the township and they told me to call the State Police. The State Police told me to call the DEA.

I went on-line to find out how to get in touch with the local DEA.


I called my local DEA which is in Philly and she told me that on April 30th you can go to any police station and give them all of your old medications.

I tell you this just in case you need to get rid of some old medication too!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails