Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Shoes and Boutique


The other day My Little Toots and I were watching or looking at something and the mom and daughter had on matching shoes. My Little Toots said "Mommy I want shoes like you too." Today we were at Target and I noticed that Converse sneakers had buy 1 get 1 half off. I thought score. I have been looking for some light weight sneakers to wear around. I thought I should get myself a pair and My Little Toots. I saved myself even more money by buying my shoes in a kids size. The price difference was $10.00. I wear a 8 1/2 and I was able to fit into a kids size 6. Good tip!!! One of the Target Associates told me that a few years ago!!



We both love our matching shoes!! We are so twins!!





My Little Toots wanted me to keep taking pictures of our new shoes!!






My Little Guy wanted me to get some pictures of him too!! His sneakers are fairly new too. They look like he's had them for several years!!


While we are on the subject of My Little Guy, he finishes up Gymnastic this week. They have a little medal ceremony. It's very cute and sweet. They stand on a podium, it's like getting a medal for the Olympics.


The other day Miss Carrie (My Little Toot's dance teacher) was talking about people giving the girls flowers after their dance. I started thinking about Aiden. He deserves something for his little medal. He's worked hard and has improved a lot over the year. I could get him flowers but that's girly. Then I thought about getting him candy and I didn't want WW III to break out between my two little kiddies. I really had to put my thinking cap on. Then it dawned on me today while I was at the dollar section in Target. GLASSES!!! His favorite thing!! So I made him a boutique of glasses. I think when we present them to him on Saturday he is going to be overjoyed!!




So cute!! I even wrapped them in guitar material!!

I was hoping to find him green glasses, but I couldn't find any. My Little Guy has also mentioned twice about his costume for Saturday. I guess because My Little Toots has a costume he thinks he should have one too. So guess we'll be going to get him a costume/outfit for his last gymnastics for the year. At least his outfit will be cheaper then her costume!!

I hope you are having a great day!!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails