Sunday, May 16, 2010

Basketball

The kids finished their basketball class. It was a six week program that taught the kids the basic principles of basketball. They learned how to dribble, pass, and other basketballs things.

They really learned not too much. I could go and on and on about how the class should have been run, but the kids had fun and that's all that matters at three years old.

On the last class they were given awards, a basketball, and a basketball water cup. They also received some munchkins. I think that was my little guy's favorite part next to his young cute coaches.



Here are the kids waiting for their awards with their team mates.


My Little Toots in action.

She slowed down so I could get a good picture.


Here they both are getting their game on.

The kiddies with their treats.


Everyone saying good bye!!

My Little Guy with his award and bottle.


I had to get a shot of them with their balls and awards. I think that really enjoyed the how class. It was fun to watch the kids try and learn basketball. It was fun to watch the coaches try to teach basketball to 10 3-5 year olds. HAHAHA!!!


I hope you all had a great weekend!!
Love and Hugs,
Janine


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails