Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Finally Done

I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day.

Tommy and I (mostly Tommy-because he did all the hard work) worked on the swing set all weekend. It took us all day Saturday working through the rain, sun, wind gusts, and a rainbow. We were so lucky!!! We even worked on it Sunday afternoon!! Tommy was a little hesitant to work on a Sunday, but I convinced him, telling him it would make my week easier if we just get it done!! He agreed to it because he knows happy kids make a happy Janine!!



My parents took the kids on Saturday morning and afternoon. (Thanks Mom and Dad)!! We had the kids Saturday evening and all we heard was are you done now...how about now? I can understand their excitement but it was getting annoying!!



Sunday afternoon was raw, but we worked through it and I have to tell you watching the kids play on it was well worth all the work and giving up rest on a Sunday afternoon.



I was taking pictures of every phase, but one of the wind gusts knocked down my lemonade and camera. So now my camera is not working!!! It's ok, we have been looking for a new camera anyway!!



So instead you just get one picture of the kids on the swing set.




Until we get our new camera all pictures will be taken via my cell phone!

Below is a picture of Bing.





He got his hat because he thought he wasn't needed here anymore. He figured the swing set took his job of entertaining the kids. He told him that he is still needed to entertain the kids. LOL!!
I hope you all have a great day and stop back tomorrow to see the weekend finds!!!
Love and Hugs,
Janine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails