Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

Howdy,

The weather outside was so inviting, Tommy and I decided to take the kids on a hike. We have a new trail that runs along Broadshead Creek. We packed a little picnic for snack. We hiked to a spot where Tommy and I could sit and relax and the kids could throw rocks.

This was our view while picnicking and watching the kids.


Our little toots throwing rocks. We had to keep telling them to pick up small rocks and make sure that the other was not near them when they throw the rocks.

The little man being fed grapes by Daddy. We didn't want dirty hands in the grapes. I have to tell you I thought about getting my hands dirty, so Tommy would feed me grapes. HAHAHA



The little man wearing Daddy's hat. When I was watching him from the back all I could see was Tommy. The best thing about this day is that my little man kept picking me flowers. After he presented me with a flower he would give me a kiss. He is so thoughtful. I wanted to bottle that moment!!




Look a picture of the love birds!!! Tommy had no idea I was taking this picture!! I think he was tired of saying the same thing over and over again to the kids!!
It was a very nice morning!!

XOXOXOXOXO
Janine




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails